PART-TIME SALES EXECUTIVE
Remember Media are looking for a part-time sales executive. We are seeking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic sales person with some experience in a media sales environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic sales team – this is your chance to join one of the North East’s leading media publishers.
You will work on the NE1 Get Into Newcastle magazine, the heartbeat of the city, packed with the events, people and places that make NE1 unique. You should be comfortable and familiar with Newcastle City Centre and the ethos of the magazine.
The ideal candidate will be expected to maintain and develop accounts and liaise closely with customers, experienced in sales, confident with clients and excited about magazines and above all passionate about places when it comes to Newcastle.
You will be based at Remember Media office near Durham.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sales through calls, email communication and meetings to comprehensively cover your client base and establish long-lasting relationships
• Hit competitive revenue targets
• Maintain the client list of current and prospective customer
• Manage and nurture weekly pipeline target
• Work as part of the team as well as independently
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
• Self-motivation and disciplined work ethic
• A professional demeanour
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Sales or negotiation experience
• Confident presenting ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
The usual benefits include a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, a laptop and holidays. We also offer flexible working; the typical working day at Remember Media begins at 9am and ends at 5pm, but we are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best, within reason, and based upon achieving your KPIs.
Competitive plus bonus.
October 26th, 2018.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. No agencies please.